1. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE.
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.helloholidays.net, which is placed at your disposal by the entity responsible for the website, whose identification details are as follows:
- NAME: Martin Stone
- ADDRESS: Pilar de la Horadada
- PHONE: (+34) 744 68 58 61
- EMAIL: email@example.com
We may henceforth refer to it as a “company”.
Browsing the company’s website confers the condition of user of the site, and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice. The user shall be liable to the company or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge; however, the company makes the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional upon the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the company and shall be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the company and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or terrorist content or, in general, content contrary to the law or public order.
- b) Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the company, or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of computer resources through which the company provides its services.
- c) Attempting to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the company’s or third parties’ computer systems and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- d) Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of company or third party information.
- (e) impersonating another user, a public administration or a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to its respective owners, and none of the exploitation rights of the same may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the website grants the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the company and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents or services. Persons intending to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from the company. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and you must refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about the company, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The company is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website, nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The company excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available and accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other malware elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- c) Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual and industrial property, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to one’s own image.
Likewise, the company declines any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our site administrator. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered on this website.
4. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included on or accessible through the website www.helloholidays.net, they must send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Spanish legislation shall apply to all litigious matters concerning the company’s website, and the Courts and Tribunals of the company’s domicile shall have jurisdiction.
All notifications and communications between users shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by post, e-mail or telephone communication. Users should contact the company by any of the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This legal notice has been revised in August 2022, so there may be variations until the next revision.